Spring Musical: The Wizard of Oz
MARCH 6 & 7, 7:00 pm
MARCH 8, 2:00 pm
Spring Grove Area High School
Rohrbaugh Family Auditorium
Thank You to the Land of Oz Show Sponsors:
- Tickets are $2 more if purchased at the door.
- Tickets will be available at the door starting 1 hour prior to each performance.
General Admission Tickets:
Preferred Seating Tickets:
TRIBUTE ITEMS FOR SALE
FREE TOTO SNACK TREAT WITH SPCA DONATION
Bring a donation from the York SPCA Wish List to your show date of choice and receive a free Toto Snack Treat at concessions. Drop off your donation at the Will-Call table to receive your free Toto Snack Treat coupon. (One snack treat per person.) (If you don’t bring an SPCA donation, Toto Snack Treats will also be available for purchase at concessions.)
NO PLACE LIKE HOME TRIBUTE PACKAGE - $30, Order by Feb. 20th
- Yellow Brick Road Keepsake Tribute
- Program Text Tribute
- Rainbow-themed Snack Pack (for 2 people)
YELLOW BRICK ROAD KEEPSAKE TRIBUTE - $10, Order by Feb. 20th
Honor a cast and/or crew member or a loved one of your choice with a yellow brick window cling that will be posted on the Main Street windows right off of the cafeteria the week of the shows. Take home the window cling after the show you attend as a reminder of your loved one and The Wizard of Oz performance.
FLORAL ARRANGEMENT - $15, Order by Feb. 20th
Choose from four different floral arrangements:
- The Dorothy - an arrangement of red flowers
- The Good Witch/Bad Witch - an arrangement of pink and green flowers
- The Munchkin - an arrangement of rainbow-colored flowers
- The 3 Best Friends - an arrangement of silver and gold flowers
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS & TRIBUTE ITEMS
Tickets are available for sale:
- At the High School Office, 1490 Roth’s Church Road, Spring Grove
- At the door an hour prior to each performance
- Online until February 20th
Purchase your tickets online available until Feb. 20th - Online ordering now closed.
All sales are final and non-refundable.
Questions? Call 717-225-4731