As a result of the inclement weather causing hazardous road conditions, the Spring Grove Area School District will close all schools to in-person learning today, Thursday, December 15th, and conduct Virtual Learning at Home.
VIRTUAL LEARNING AT HOME INFORMATION
We have prepared students to be as independent as possible, utilizing Schoology and/or SeeSaw as their digital home base; however, students may need assistance from an adult, especially at the elementary level.
- Students will have access to assignments and resources in Schoology/SeeSaw and should work, at their teacher’s direction, to complete them. Teachers will schedule live sessions. Students in grades 5 – 12 are expected to attend the live interactive sessions for instruction and learning, to get answers to their specific questions, and for general instructional support. Students in grades K – 4 are highly encouraged to attend the live interactive sessions. Sessions may be recorded and posted for viewing at a later time should students need to revisit lesson content and directions from the teachers.
- SGFlex students taking asynchronous online courses should continue their work as usual.
- SGFlex students at the high school taking synchronous online courses should follow the bell schedule and participate in all classes via Zoom.
- SGFlex students in grades 5-6 will receive specific instructions from their teachers or building principal.
- If your child experiences a technology issue during Virtual Learning at Home Days, please contact our phone tech support at 717-225-4731 x6930 during the hours of 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.