Questions? Contact Peggy Kile at (717) 225-4731 ext. 7406 or email@example.com.
Summer Swim Programs
- Daily Open Pool -
Monday - Thursday
June 10th - August 1st
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
18 - 5: $1.00
Family Pass: $50.00
Under 5: FREE
*Nonswimmer / 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult in the pool
- Summer Lesson Session B -
July 15th - 18th / 22nd - 25th
(Class meets 4 times a week for 2 weeks)
Instructor: Dana Kile
*Registration closes June 20th
9:00 - 9:30 am - School Age Level 4/5
9:30 - 10:00 am - School Age Level 3/2
10:00 - 10:30 am - Preschool Level 2/3
10:30 - 11:00 am - Parent / Tot
11:00 - 11:30 am - Preschool Level 1
- Wear proper swimming suits. No street clothing.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Obey the lifeguard at all times.
- Children 10 years and younger must be supervised by an adult.
- Non-swimmers and swimmers using flotation devices must be with an adult and remain in the shallow end of the pool at all times.
- Diving and jumping in designated areas only.
- No flips or back diving.
- No running, pushing, or any type of horseplay on the pool deck.
- Pool toys are allowed in the shallow end of the pool only.
- No food or drink is allowed in the locker rooms or in the pool area.