Rocket Wellness Center
Spring Grove Area School District staff and substitutes have access to the dedicated health center in the district with 24/7 access to a primary care provider who takes the time to get to know you. You can schedule same-day or next-day appointments (and virtual care, too). All for low to no costs.
- Primary and urgent care
- Convenient access
- In-person and virtual appointments
Location and Hours
220 W. Jackson Street
Spring Grove, PA 17362
Behind the Spring Grove Area Middle School
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
For the latest information and additional details, please visit the Everside Rocket Wellness Website at eversidehealth.com/rocketwellnesscenter.
Can I use the Rocket Wellness Center if I waive the District's health plan?
- Yes, even if you waive coverage, you may use the Rocket Wellness Center.
Do I have to use the Rocket Wellness Center?
- No, staff are NOT required to use the Rocket Wellness Center.
Does the District have access to my health record if I use the Rocket Wellness Center?
- Absolutely NOT. The Everside Rocket Wellness Center providers are bound by HIPAA law, and your information will not be released to the District.