Mental Health Help
Common Warning Signs
- Feeling very sad or withdrawn for more than two weeks
- Trying to harm or end one's life or making plans to do so
- Severe, out-of-control risk-taking behavior causing harm to self/others
- Significant weight loss or gain
- Drastic changes in mood, behavior, personality, or sleeping habits
- Intense worries or fears that get in the way of daily activities
Ways to Reach Out for Help
Whatever you are going through, you are not alone.
- Connect with friends and family
- Talk with a healthcare professional
- Join a support group
- Use one of the helplines listed above
- Create a safety plan to help you anytime you are struggling
Help Finding Mental Health Care Providers
We are committed to the well-being of our students, staff, and families to create a safe and healthy learning environment. In support of our ongoing commitment, we partner with Care Solace to provide additional care for our community. Care Solace helps individuals find mental health care providers and substance use treatment centers. Their Core Companion™ team is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year to quickly connect you to carefully verified providers in your community.
Students, staff, and families may access Care Solace services in two ways:
- Call (888) 515-0595 at any time. Support is available in 200+ languages. A dedicated Core Companion™ will help you every step of the way to research options, secure appointments, and follow up to make sure it is a good fit.
- For an anonymous search, answer a few questions to get matched with an extensive list of care providers at www.caresolace.com/sgasd.
If you are interested in counseling-related services for your child, yourself, or another family member, please contact Care Solace for valuable assistance. This is a complimentary resource provided by the Spring Grove Area School District.