The Spring Grove area community offers a variety of youth sports opportunities. SGASD receives information from many community youth sports organizations offering opportunities to participate in activities and events.
The information posted on this webpage is a resource for the families and community of SGASD. The District is not affiliated with nor endorses the organizations providing this information. Please contact these organizations directly with any questions or concerns in regard to this information.
- YMCA Fall Programs
- Spring Grove Youth Basketball Registration is Open for 3rd - 6th Grade Travel and K - 2nd Intramural. Registration closes September 24, 2023.
- Spring Grove Revolution Volleyball Tryouts/Registration is open for 12U and 13U (5th, 6th, and 7th grade). Registration closes October 21, 2023.
- Must attend tryouts on October 21st from 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM in the SGAMS gymnasium.
- Open gyms for 6th and 7th grade at Spring Grove Tech Center from 3:30 - 5:00 PM. Mondays, September 11th - October 2nd.
- Youth Cheer Camp for students in grades 2nd - 6th. Saturday, December 2nd from 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM. $75 and includes t-shirt.
Youth Sports Organizations
Spring Grove Area School District is happy to provide links to these local community groups. The appearance of these links does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
- Spring Grove Lumberjax/Ladyjax Lacrosse Club: Boys and Girls Lacrosse Teams, for grades K - 8. Registrations typically held in December.
- Rockettes Fastpitch Softball: For Girls 7-18. No experience is necessary, just a desire to learn, work hard, and have fun. Registrations typically held in February.
- Spring Grove Baseball Association: Spring Grove Baseball is for kids in the Spring Grove Area School District looking to play competitive baseball and sharpen their baseball skills. We provide a place for kids to play from 4-5 years of age up to 19, including American Legion and Junior Legion. Registrations typically held in December.
- Spring Grove Soccer Association: Spring Grove Soccer Association (SGSA) is dedicated to the development of competitive youth soccer for both boys and girls ages 4-15. Registrations typically held in April.
- Spring Grove Swim Club: A place to build and perfect swimming ability in all children, with all levels of swimming ability. Registrations typically held in September.
- Spring Grove Youth Athletic Association: The home to youth football and cheerleading. Registrations typically held in April.
- Spring Grove Youth Basketball: Intramural, Travel, and Rec Teams for grades K-6. Registrations typically held in September.
- Papertown Pinners: The Pinners organization teaches the fundamentals of wrestling to youth between the ages of 5 and 12. Registrations typically held in November.