The Business Expo Provides Many Opportunities
The Business Expo provides Spring Grove Area High School junior and senior students the rare chance to meet and chat with leaders of the local industries in which they are interested. The relaxed atmosphere of the Expo helps students feel at ease with speaking to local businesses about career paths, future and current employment opportunities, and the most sought-after skills by employers. Bringing business leaders to the students is a great way to help them practice networking and gain key contacts in their field of interest!
Businesses that participate in the Expo benefit by gaining a better understanding of what careers students are seeking, making connections with prospective employees, and often learning something new about today’s school curriculum and activities. Business representatives have several opportunities throughout the day to network with other organizations, as well.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, March 27, 2024 | 9:00 AM - 11:20 AM
- 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM - Vendor arrival, check-in, and booth setup
- 9:00 AM - 11:15 AM - Student arrival and networking
- 11:20 AM - Booth tear down and departure
There is no cost for businesses to attend the Business Expo.
- Please bring your valid driver's license on the day of the Business Expo. The Spring Grove Area School District uses the Raptor Visitor Management System to help ensure the safety of our students, staff, and guests. All visitors must present a valid driver's license to be scanned and entered into the Raptor system. You will be given a badge to wear during your visit in the High School. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Each vendor will be supplied with a six-foot table and two chairs
- Tablecloths are not supplied
- Electricity is supplied on a limited basis. If you plan to bring a device, please ensure it is fully charged.
Vendor Food & Refreshments:
- Continental breakfast available in the Expo Hospitality Room
- Drinks will be available to you during the event
Contact Chris Fake
School Counselor & BAC Co-Chair
In partnership with the Spring Grove Area Chamber of Commerce