REQUESTING FORMER STUDENT HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
Are you a former graduate looking for a copy of your high school transcript for furthering educational, employment, scholarship or personal purposes? Please complete a TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM and then return it the high school via one of the following options:
- Mail - Spring Grove High School C/O Counseling Department 1490 Roths Church Road Spring Grove Pa 17362
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - 717-225-7317
- Drop off at Campus Main Entrance
Some helpful notes on completing the TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM:
- Indicate the full name of the college/university/employer/scholarship as well as the email or mailing address that the transcript record should be sent to.
- If requesting a copy for your personal records, indicate "Self" and whether you would like it emailed or mailed to you.
- If your name has changed since you attended Spring Grove Area High School, please be sure to include your full birthdate and all aliases that may have been used at the time of your high school enrollment. (We will not be able to find your record without the correct name/birthdate.)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Counseling Office at:
- 717-225-4731 x 7070
- 717-225-4731 x7071
- Email: email@example.com