The Spring Grove Area School District (SGASD) Board of School Directors is seeking an accomplished leader with proven success to serve as its next Superintendent. The anticipated appointment is to begin on or about July 2, 2019.
ABOUT THE DISTRICT
SGASD is located in south-central Pennsylvania in York County. The District encompasses about 92 square miles and includes Heidelberg, Jackson, North Codorus, and Paradise townships, as well as the boroughs of Jefferson, New Salem, Seven Valleys, and Spring Grove.
The total enrollment for the District is approximately 4,300 students. SGASD currently operates three elementary schools (K-4), an intermediate school (5-6), a middle school (7-8) and a high school (9-12). The District offers a number of Varsity, JV, and junior high sports programs. In addition, we sponsor over 41 clubs and activities from grades 5-12. SGASD has a total approximate staff of 500 regular employees.
If you possess the following qualities and experience, you are invited to apply:
- Passion and commitment to providing a dynamic 21st-century, safe, and engaging learning environment where all students can attain their full potential and experience high student achievement;
- Engaging, inspirational leadership that guides every member of the administrative, instructional, and support services teams in setting and achieving the District’s vision of “Learning Without Limits”;
- A positive and engaging communication style that promotes close cooperation between parents, teachers, district staff, and the community in a collaborative, child-centered environment;
- Ability and experience in the administration of the use of all district facilities, property, and funds to ensure that those resources are utilized in an appropriate manner;
- Keen knowledge of, and experience with, school finance, business management, school law, and human resource management;
- Demonstrated commitment to treating all people with equality, dignity, and respect and educating all students to understand, accept, and value all members of the world community;
- Ability to delegate responsibility and skilled in selecting, motivating, and evaluating highly qualified staff;
- Consistent focus on team building and team effectiveness;
- Knowledgeable on educational trends, research, and innovative practices;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions and recommendations;
- Extensive accomplished administration experience, preferably both as a school building and central office administrator with a proven history of success and longevity;
- PA Superintendent Letter of Eligibility or Commission Qualification Letter (Out of State - Eligible for PA Letter);
- Doctorate in Education preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit an online application including the following:
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- PA Certificate/Letter of Eligibility
- College/University Transcripts
- Current (within 1 year) - Act 34 PA State Clearance
- Current (within 1 year) - Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance
- Current (within 1 year) - Act 114 Federal Fingerprint Clearance
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Application Deadline: November 18, 2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please contact Mrs. AnJie Doll at (717) 225-4731, ext. 3038, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.