iPad Protection Plan
Avoid costly repair fees by purchasing the iPad Protection Plan. The plan covers any repairs due to accidental damage throughout the school year.
About the Plan
- It is optional and non-refundable.
- $20 per student in grades K-4.
- $30 per student in grades 5-12. The price is higher due to the extra cost of the keyboard case.
- It covers any repairs needed due to accidental damage to the iPad or the case throughout the school year.
- It covers common damage such as cracked screens.
- It covers your child's iPad throughout the entire school year, for that particular year only.
- It does NOT cover charging cords or charging bricks.
- It does NOT cover intentional damage/defacement of the keyboard case (grades 5-12). This will result in a $99 invoice.
- It does NOT cover intentional damage to the iPad. This will result in an invoice for the cost of the damage.
How to Purchase the Plan
- The plan can only be purchased through MySchoolBucks.com in the SGASD Store section. Cash or checks will not be accepted.
- The convenience fee has been waived for this purchase.
- The vendor on your statement will be shown as "Spring Grove Area SD Stor".
- MySchoolBucks can also be used for repair costs incurred for damages or replacement costs not covered under the protection fee.
Please contact your building principal if purchasing the protection plan is a financial hardship.Please note: You must make sure you complete the payment in the store section of the MSB app. Otherwise, your payment will not be processed as a purchase for the Protection Plan. See the image below.
QuestionsIf you have questions, please contact the Business Office at (717) 225-4731 extension 3019 or via email@example.com.