My name is Nikki L. Colucci.
(Formally known as Miss Eoute!)
I am a Wellness Teacher here at Spring Grove Middle School.
I have been here at Spring Grove Middle School since March of 2016. Previous to teaching here at Spring Grove Middle School, I was a Health and Physical Education and Family Consumer Science Teacher at Jersey Shore Area School District for 6 and half years. During those years, I taught Elementary Health and Physical Education and Middle School Health and Family and Consumer Science. I am a Lock Haven University graduate of 2009 and 2015. In 2009, I completed my degree in Health and Physical Education with a minor in Community Health. In 2015, I completed my Master's degree in Teaching and Learning.
A little about myself:
- Pound Fitness Instructor - ESYMCA and Omni Fitness
- HIIT Instructor - Omni Fitness
- Love being active outdoors - Kayaking, Hiking, Biking, Group Sports, etc.
- Enjoys cooking, mowing the lawn, gardening, lifting, and walking the dog
- Proud Parent (She may have four legs, a tail, and cold wet nose, but she is spoiled just like a kid.)
- Trying new food puts a smile on my face - You have to try everything ONCE!
- Traveler - In Country and Out of Country
- Ice Cream and Fro Yo Fanatic
- Married for 2 years
- Middle School Mini-Thon Co-Coordinator