FUNDRAISINGFundraising is an essential element to our program and benefits all music students. Participating in fundraisers gives students the opportunity to earn money for their student accounts. Extra packets and order forms are generally available upon request from your child's music teacher.
Supporting your Music Boosters helps your student AND every music student in Spring Grove!
- A percentage of most fundraisers earn money into a student account for all students in 7th through 12th grade. These funds can be used for many things such as: music-related trips, uniform accessories, varsity jackets, instrument rental/purchase, private lessons, music camps, etc. A more complete list can be found in the fundraising policy on this page.
- Participating in fundraisers in 9th through 12th grades will earn you points on your application for the Music Boosters Senior Scholarships.
- Supports SGI's bi-annual music trip.
- Helps the boosters, in general, to fund purchases and offer support to all music programs (new equipment trailer, rolling sound system, generator, Pep band jackets, donations to music festivals, senior scholarships, middle school scholarships, trips, etc...)
These are just a few ways your support helps our students through the Music Boosters organization.
Thank you for being a part of our team!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our fundraising efforts this school year. We had a great year and couldn't do it without your support.
In regards to student accounts; if you want to see how much your student has earned into their student account, feel free to contact Dean Hagan (email@example.com).
All funds for students in grades 7-11 automatically roll over year to year.
If your student is a senior and has a balance there are a few things you can do:
- Request reimbursement for something on the approved list
- Designate it toward any remaining trips
- Transfer the funds to a sibling in a lower grade in the music department
- Transfer it to the general fund
The form to fill out for these transactions can be found on the "Printable Forms" page called "Financial Transaction Form".
Thanks again and have a great summer!!!
WEIS MARKETS / GIANT / KENNIE'S GIFT CARDSDo you shop at Giant, Weis Markets, or Kennie's? Help us earn money from Giant, Weis Markets, and Kennie's just by doing your grocery shopping! Three percent will go into the students account when they sell gift cards. You can pay for gas at the pump with your gift card as well. What an easy way to raise money. This is an ongoing fundraiser all year. Click here for an order form. Contact Suzi Livelsberger to order at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAMAZONSMILE
Purchase with purpose at AmazonSmile. Shop for gifts, groceries and school supplies at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-0349215 and Amazon donates to a portion of your purchase to Spring Grove Music Boosters!
MUSIC BOOSTER FUNDRAISING POLICY