1. Students will write and produce a 2 minute drama that includes recorded audio and background music from Myna.
Import - to bring (documents, data, etc.) into one software program from another.
Background Music - any music that is intended as unobtrusive accompaniment or a certain atmosphere to an activity or location, or accompaniment to the dialogue or action in a motion picture.
Mix - to combine (substances, elements, things, etc.) into one mass, collection, or assemblage.
Export - to save (documents, data, etc.) in a format usable by another software program.
- Bell Ringer
- Review Objectives/Agenda
- Write your 2 minute drama [Use Storyboard]
- Record your drama in Audacity
- Import your background music from Myna into Audacity
- “Mix” your recording and background music
- Download finished drama as a wav file to your student network drive
- If finished early, students will produce a scripted PSSA Prep Drama [Storyboard]