Extended Learning Technology Enrichment Lesson: 3
1. Students will create music using a program called Myna.
2. Students will manipulate music to change effects like balance, fade, etc.
Fade - to cause the volume of sound to increase or decrease gradually.
mp3 – a file format for music.
- What are 3 things you can edit / modify on an audio file? [Discuss with a partner, 1 minute]
- Bell Ringer
- Review Objectives/Agenda- Introduce Myna/Vocab – Myna Resource Sheet
· Use an intro, loop, and ending
- Manipulate your song
· Work with effects to change the sound of your song
- Download finished song as an mp3 file to your student network drive
- Which of these is a sound or music file?