VIRTUAL COLLEGE FAIRS!!
*There will be opportunities for Virtual College Fairs through the NACAC. For more information, click virtualcollegefairs.org
*College Search Presentation Courtesy of Terri Van Slyke, Penn State York - CLICK HERE TO VIEW
- All students will need to complete an Undergraduate Admissions application first: https://www.ship.edu/admissions/apply/undergraduate/. Please use fee waiver code: SHIPBB to waive the $45 application fee. The university application will take students no more than 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once they’ve applied, they can go to this link to register for an Instant Decision timeslot: https://apply.ship.edu/portal/brandy-idd on February.
- To complete the Instant Decisions, students will need their high school transcripts and any other optional materials they’d like to supply (SAT/ACT scores, letters of recommendation, personal statements/essays, etc.). All Instant Decision appointments will be done through Zoom.
Spotlight on Colleges and Careers!
- Check out the RepVisits calendar below
- Sign -Up for presentations using the Google Form Link
- Come to the College, Career or military presentation
- Questions? See Mr. Fake