WELCOME TO THE SGAHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENTOur K-12 school counseling program is developmental in nature as it assists all students in becoming lifelong learners who are productive and responsible citizens. Counselors will assist all students in academic, career, and personal and social development. Counselors will act as resources for students, parents, educators, businesses, the community, and post-secondary institutions.
Guidance Department ContactsPHONE: 717-225-4731 FAX: 717-225-7317 CEEB Code: 394670
TITLE NAME EXTENSION Counselor for last names A-F Michaela Landis firstname.lastname@example.org x7070 Counselor for last names G-L Christopher Mundy email@example.com
Counselor for last names M-R Christopher Fake firstname.lastname@example.org x7070 Counselor for last names S-Z Carrie Schmoyer email@example.com
School Social Worker Shannon Engles firstname.lastname@example.org x7070 School Psychologist Lisa Crnovic email@example.com x7070 Full-Time Guidance Secretary Jaime Eyler firstname.lastname@example.org x7070 AM Guidance Secretary Jessica Runk email@example.com x7071 PM Guidance Secretary DaleAnn McKinney firstname.lastname@example.org Career Center Secretary Leslie Sprenkle email@example.com x7021
REQUESTING HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
Are you looking for a copy of your high school transcript for furthering educational, employment, scholarship or personal purposes? Please complete a TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM and then return it the high school via one of the following options:
- Mail - Spring Grove High School C/O Guidance Department 1490 Roths Church Road Spring Grove Pa 17362
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax - 717-225-7317
- Drop off at Campus Main Entrance
Some helpful notes on completing the TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM:
- Indicate the full name of the college/university/employer/scholarship as well as the email or mailing address that the transcript record should be sent to.
- If requesting a copy for your personal records, indicate "Self" and whether you would like it emailed or mailed to you.
- For former graduates (before 2021), you do not have to complete the boxes regarding letters of recommendation.
- If your name has changed since you attended Spring Grove High School, please be sure to include your full birthdate and all aliases that may have been used at the time of your high school enrollment. (We will not be able to find your record without the correct name/birthdate.)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Guidance Office at:
- 717-225-4731 x 7070
- 717-225-4731 x7071
- Email: email@example.com