Aquatics Program Schedules
- Wear proper swimming suits. No street clothing.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Obey the lifeguard at all times.
- Children 10 years and younger must be supervised by an adult.
- Non-swimmers and swimmers using flotation devices must be with an adult and remain in the shallow end of the pool at all times.
- Diving and jumping in designated areas only.
- No flips or back diving.
- No running, pushing or any type of horseplay on the pool deck.
- Pool toys are allowed in the shallow end of the pool only.
- No food or drink is allowed in the locker rooms or in the pool area.