STUDENT WORK PERMITS
For everyone's safety due to the COVID-19 pandemic, student work permits will be processed by appointment only.
Please contact Monica Eckenrode at 717-225-4731 ext. 7061 or email@example.com to set up your appointment.
Please Read - Work Permit Information
- Students must be at least 14 in order to get a work permit.
- The Application for Employment is completed by school personnel and signed by a parent.
- The student must have his/her social security number for the application.
- The student must present his/her birth certificate.
- The student needs to sign the work permit in front of Mrs. Eckenrode.
- Once all the above steps are completed, the student will be issued the actual work permit.