The Community Relations Department of the Spring Grove Area School District manages district-level communications, marketing, social media, website content, public relations, media requests, written and electronic publications, and fundraising.
We are Rocket proud to share the great things happening within our schools.
Community Relations Department Contacts
Follow Us On Social Media
Branding, Media, and Website
District Branding Guidelines
Advertising with SGASD
Partner with Spring Grove Area School District and connect with your community by advertising your business within the district. SGASD's partnership with businesses and community organizations helps our students and staff Learn Without Limits.
Advertising opportunities include, but are not limited to, the list below. Additional opportunities may become available throughout the school year.
- Fall, winter, and spring sports programs
- GameTime radio ads played at home competitions
- Banner ads in select athletic areas
- Gymnasium floor decal
- Fall Play program
- Spring Musical playbill
- Logo on Athletics Twitter graphics
PMEA District 7 Modern Band Festival Sponsorship Form
50th Anniversary Strings Program Concert Advertising Form
Advertising Terms and Conditions
- The District reserves the right to accept or refuse ad content, per School Board Policy 913.3.
- Purchasing an advertisement does not constitute or imply an endorsement from the District of the organization, product, or service.
- It is the responsibility of the organization to submit its artwork. The District will not send multiple reminders for artwork.
Naming Right Opportunities
Pay tribute to your legacy, commemorate your loved one, or acknowledge your organization’s contributions by naming an area of the Spring Grove Area School District in your/their honor. In partnership with the Spring Grove Area Educational Fund, the School District offers select areas on the campus for naming rights opportunities. The funds donated through naming rights are used to enhance opportunities for Spring Grove students.
If you are interested in pursuing a naming right opportunity, please contact the Community Relations Department.